Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 22:25:51 -0400
From:      lray@aurora.liunet.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org

I'm having trouble with my ethernet controller. I hope someone can
help. I've got an at1500 plus at dma 5, irc 5 and base i/o 300h.
When I boot my PC i get the message:

        zp0 not probed due to I/O address comflict with lnc1 at 0x300
        ze0 not probed due to I/O address comflict with lnc1 at 0x300
then later:
        lnc1: Initialisation failed

What are devices ze0 and zp0? I looked in /dev/MAKEDEV but didn't see it
listed. When I change the base address of the ethernet card it just says
"zp0 (and ze0) not found" on reboot. Is there some way I can get a better
explanation of what's going on from FreeBSD 2.5.0 and what my errors mean?