Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:53:56 +0100
From:      Jan Husar <jan.husar@skosi.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, Jona Joachim <walkingshadow@grummel.net>
Subject:   Re: allBSD's "Stop the Blob" Campaign

Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Jan Husar <jan.husar@skosi.org> writes:
>> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des@des.no> writes:
>>> OK.  That's a clear trademark violation.  I expect AllBSD will be
>>> hearing from the FreeBSD Foundation's lawyers...
>> What this suppose to mean?  Allbsd is doing a pretty awesome job!
>
> No matter how good a job they do, they still have to follow the law.

Definetly, but:

Over the years as I'm working as full time opensource activist mostly
involved with the community and government/educational sector I must
say, the main reason we are so effective and deployable is we are able
to cooperate over any communication method know to man.

Which means, if I see action somewhere benefiting us as a whole, I'm
going to support it, because in the end it does support and help me and
my projects.

If allbsd did something wrong, we should be able to discuss is and
possible fix or try to find a solution, not spaming about lawyers.
As a community, we suffer enough, should we have some enemy within and
fight a guerilla warfare? When the BSD have enough problems already?

Jan

--