Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:37:28 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>
Cc:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>, "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Going to -stable for the first time

Darren Pilgrim wrote:

> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:
>
>>Or perhaps follow RELENG_4_6 instead of stable.  It is more stable ;)
>>

> I've been following RELENG_4_6, actually.  I sunk my teeth in with
> getting some boxes to 4.6p2 and now I want more. :)

I have a local mirror and I usually have 3 or 4 hours before the cron
job will update the mirror. My test system will do a system upgrade in
quite a bit less than an hour. If it works, I run run cvsup on the
other systems and have them at a common point long before the next
update..

Kent

--
Kent Stewart