Date:      Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:33:18 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Checksum mismatch for ports/finance/homebank-4.2

On 3/2/2010 4:44 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Pursuing diffs on re-rolled sources might be nice, but Doug, after
> you also refused to allow ports to flag installs of binaries not
> built from fetched sources ? ... Balance seems missing !

I didn't "refuse" anything, I have no actual authority. :)  I'm just a
lowly committer. What I _did_ say was that I agreed with the policy that
ports should be built from a stable set of sources, and I voiced my
opposition to the idea of changing that policy.

My concern about the changes to the sources of this port is along the
same lines.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads