Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 2009 21:10:06 -0400
From:      Nikhil Bysani <nikron@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   nm-port status #2

I have most of NetworkManager compiling through use of #ifdef's, now I
believe ethernet works but I must test it.
But first, I am currently working libnm-util.  Most of the work so far as
been changing includes because the
ethernet interface between freebsd and linux appears to be very similiar.

However, I have some concerns about libraries libnl and gudev which are
linux specific;  I hope to resolve these
concerns and get wireless working by the end of this week.

Also, I need to sync sources in a useful manner, I have held off because I
can't seem to get p4 to only
to submit changed files.  I will hopefully submit work by tonight or
tommorw.

-Nikhil Bysani