Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:58:50 -0400
From:      "Coffin, Dexter" <idnopheq@comcast.net>
To:        Jeffrey Katcher <jmkatcher@yahoo.com>
Cc:        alpha <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Anyone running Lisp on FreeBSD/Alpha?

Hi, Jeff and All!

I cannot build it either, tho the semi-unrelated yet LISP-based Emacs
builds just fine FWIW.

Have you submitted a bug report to the clisp maintainer (seemingly
unavailable per http://www.freshports.org/, but is s/he really?) and/or
FreeBSD ports?  The web page at http://www.cons.org/cmucl/platforms.html
does not mention FreeBSD/Alpha as it were, but I cannot see a reason why
it should not work on Alpha.  I mean, it worked on the PDP-11, a DEC
product ... HHOS.

HTH, tho I doubt it did.

Dex