Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:00:35 -0500
From:      "Damon Hammis" <dhammis@verio.net>
To:        "Leo Kliger" <leo@astea.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: router / firewall bandwidth control???

Compile ipfw and dummynet into your kernel and config it that way.  It comes
with the 2.2.8 release and will work with 3.0-current...but not release.

--Damon
Damon Hammis
Systems Engineer
Verio
(734) 762-6000
dhammis@verio.net
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad
judgment.