Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:12:43 +0400
From:      "Rino Mardo" <helixfish@gmx.net>
To:        "Will Yardley" <william@hq.newdream.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: two beginner questions

i suggest you use the ports instead.  as root, cd /usr/ports/www and then cd
to the netscape directory, then do a "make install" within that directory.

the error messages you can redirect.  edit /etc/syscon.conf

-> who watches the watchmen?

Key fingerprint - E619 726E 3815 7A48 EAC7  E49F DF93 4E33 B069 0883