Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:12:34 -0800
From:      Dan Peterson <danp@danp.net>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DJBDNS vs. BIND

http://www.djbdns.org

> Dynamic DNS?

I can't say I've ever used this. Sounds like another BIND klugde, though. It
would probably be easier to write a simple script to edit your data file and
rebuild data.cdb. RTFM at http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/tinydns-data.html .

http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/forgery.html

RTFM at http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/dnscache.html .

Again, http://www.djbdns.org .

> You seem to completely miss the fact that it's NOT DJB's code we really
> object to, but rather the license.

I don't really care about djbdns being in the base system; I just want
people to stop spreading misinformation.

--
Dan Peterson <danp@danp.net> http://danp.net