Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:17:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Wehle <john@feith.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Integrating the Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250 driver into the source tree

Currently it exists as a port that Edwin Groothuis created from my driver:

  http://www.freshports.org/multimedia/pvr250

Ken Plotkin of Hauppauge has supplied an agreement which when executed
allows the firmware to be distributed with my driver.  Is there interest
in including my driver in the source tree?  Is there a FreeBSD officer
who can execute the agreement supplied by Ken?

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john@feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |