Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:18:42 -0700
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cpanel

Hi,
First off, thanks for the good responses on the web hosting company issue.
Now, I'm thinking about software. I have seen a number of companies use a
program called CPanel to allow customers to manage their sites, databases,
etc... Each of these companies also seems to have a "template" directory
structure. Can anyone explain in a bit more detail about how CPanel works,
where to get it, etc...?

Eventually, I want to build my own control panel system, but for the time
being, I'd like to use a secure, tested system. Are there any reported bugs
or holes in CPanel?

- Jonathan

---