Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:58:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com>
To:        Mike Crosland <mcrosland@xs4all.nl>, freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logitech DiNovo Desktop

Hello Mike,

> I've recently become the proud owner of a LoLogitechiDiNovoesktop.

[...]

> Owing to the fact that neither FrFreeBSDr Linux rerecognisehe LoLogitechub
> as a BlBluetoothub, it is necessary to add a BTBTongle in a spare ususblot
> in order to connect to other devices. An ideal workaround to the mouse
> problem would therefore be to attach the mouse via the dongle. So far I've
> managed to pair with the mouse, and add an HID sdsdpchannelbut I don't
> know where to go from there. Presumably some sort of daemon is needed, but
> I have no idea how to start writing that, so if anyone ahahsuggestions I'd
> be very grateful. Also, is it possible for the system to rerecognisehe
> lologitechub as a blbluetoothub?

actually i have already written most of it :) it just has not been committed
yet. i have ms blbluetoothouse/keyboard on loan. the main problem is how
to feed HID events into kernel. mouse somewhat easy - i use console ioctl()
(sysysmouseand it sort of works (but there are few underwater stones :)
keyboard is a real mess. i do not know the way to have two keyboards
attached to the same console at the same time. it seems user have to
switch between keyboards. it really sucks for wireless keyboard as it
may disappear at any time :(

i can send my code to you if you'd like.

thanks
max