Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:35:23 -0500
From:      John.Shue@symmetron.com (John A. Shue)
To:        "J. A. Sigler" <jsigler@verio.net>, "Lomion" <lomion@anais-nin.org>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: port 5632

On Friday, December 10, 1999 3:44 PM, J. A. Sigler wrote:
> PCAnywhere uses 5632 I seem to recall.

Yeah, I was just looking this up the other day while writing a security
policy for a firewall.  Symantec has a document in their pcAnywhere
knowledge base that talks about their usage of IP ports (TCP and UDP).

Look in their knowledge base for "pcAnywhere IP Ports and Firewalls".

This is a cut and paste of the important parts:

pcAnywhere uses either of two sets of ports depending on the version of
pcAnywhere you are using. One set uses ports 65301 and 22. The second set
uses the registered ports 5631 and 5632.

pcANYWHERE 	TCP		UDP
version	port		port
2.0		65301		22
7.0		65301		22