Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 02:53:33 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MPEG hardware encoder?

You guys know of any reasonably inexpensive standalone MPEG I hardware
encoders?  I.E. as box with video/audio in and some sort of MPEG 1
System Layer out via a serial/parallel/SCSI connection?

By reasonable I mean under $1500?  I'm aware of the ones costing more.

I'm also aware of the one that costs around $300 but relies on a
PC running Windows95 for the audio layer.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>