Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 00:07:33 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu
Cc:        paul@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dependencies

 * Satoshi, the only time this is a pain for me is with libs.  One easy
 * example is the grpahics subdir, which always seems to rebuild the libs if
 * the associated directory in ports/graphics doesn't contain the library in
 * question.  I am right now upgrading to current ports; has this been fixed
 * there?

If you are talking about shared libraries, yes, it's fixed.  The new
flag "-m" for ldconfig is added specifically for this.

Satoshi