Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:44:50 -0700
From:      Eric <swive@getnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bonobo prob help!~

As I am trying to install the port for gnome, I install its dependencies first so as to hopefully run into less problems.  It's turning into a decent into hell.  I am to the point of isntalling py-numeric.  "Make" immediately returns "cannot open makefile", "error code 2", "stop in /usr/ports/math/py-numeric".  I am using 4.4 Release.  I made deinstall and made reinstall /usr/ports/lang/python to see if that would help but it did not.  I am using python-2.2.1, and my cvsup is up to date.  What should I do here,

Thank you,

Eric