Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 2015 20:45:11 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Bigby James <bigby.james@dimthoughts.com>, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Lenovo T520: Present (-STABLE) vs. Future (-CURRENT) ACPI Support

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Bigby James <bigby.james@dimthoughts.com>
wrote:

> ADDENDUM: I just found the 'Subversion Primer' chapter in the FreeBSD
> Committer's Guide. Looks like this might be a good place to start.

I just tried it on my  T520 and it works just fine! Adrian, any chance of
MFH to 10-Stable. Probably works for supported 8 and 9 versions support,
but I can't confirm. It should work on any version supporting i915kms. The
main patch (intel_opregion.c) applies cleanly. There are fairly large
offsets for the other two, but that is it.

Thanks to Henry Hu who wrote the fix and all who helped fix this long term
annoyance!
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com