Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 18:03:07 -0500
From:      Vincent Garner <affiliates@bigstar.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Your Web Site and BigStar

Hi,

My name is Vincent Garner and I was checking out your website at
http://www.freebsd.org/ and thought you might be interested in joining the BigStar
network. (http://www.bigstar.com/?banid=1050)

BigStar is an online video superstore with content that would interest the
type of web surfers you get.  We've got over 60,000 movie titles available
for sale, 5,000+ biographies of actors, actresses and directors as well as
daily entertainment industry news.

We've launched a referral program that earns affiliates commissions of 6%
on videos purchased by customers they send to BigStar.  I'd like you to join
the program.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward more
information on our program, or you can sign up now by just going to
http://www.bigstar.com/aff/index.ff?banid=1050

Thank you, and keep up the good work on your site.

Vincent Garner
Director, Affiliate Program
BigStar Entertainment, Inc.