Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 15:11:00 +0100
From:      "Dampure, Pierre-Yves: IT (LDN)" <Pierre.Dampure@barclayscapital.com>
To:        "'Karl Pielorz'" <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Error building 'cvsup' on 3.0-CURRENT as of 24th May,1998

This has been the case for a while now -- at least if you are running on an
SMP kernel. John Dyson and John Polstra are both aware of the issue, and
John  Dyson pledged to look at it at some point Real Soon Now. If you are
running SMP (and it looks your are, if you get this), you might want to try
John Dyson's latest mods, posted (NOT CVSupped) yesterday. I have applied /
make world w/ them and will attempt a Modula-3 rebuild tonight when back
from work.

Best Regards,

Pierre Y.