Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:38:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sh and ~ expansion

Yes, it certainly is! All of Tor's points were valid, but not too
relevant, as he was talking about a few bugs in the Korn _superset_ of
pdksh, not the standard Bourne part. By and far, pdksh supports more Korn
and Bourne scripts than any other shell I've used, which is of course THE
advantage we want. May I also add, that there's a release that should be
due any day now:
-rw-r--r--   1 root     wheel      445226 Oct 29  1996 pdksh-5.2.12.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 root     wheel      458840 Oct 27  1997 pdksh-5.2.13.tar.gz
? If it doesn't show up, I'll send e-mail to one of the developers to put
out a release *grin*. I know it's actively developed.

Cheers,
Brian Feldman