Date:      Wed, 25 May 2016 03:37:56 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "infinityux@yahoo.com" <infinityux@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dual boot with Linux

Hi all I am trying to dual boot my freebsd system with opensuse Linux so I =
made some changes to appear FreeBSD in grub boot menu.=C2=A0In opensuse I w=
rote$ sudo -i# nano /etc/grub.d/40_custom =C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0And then, =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0menuentry "FreeBSD" {set root=3D(hd0,gpt2)kfreebsd /boot/lo=
ader }Now though freebsd is appearing in boot menu but when I am selecting =
one of them an error message is saying error:invalid signaturePress any key=
 to continue...=C2=A0Can anyone help me? Do I have to install Linux as my f=
irst OS and then FreeBSD to appear it in grub menu?