Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:58:42 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Alex Kiesel" <kiesel@schlund.de>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, "Kirby Kuehl \(kkuehl\)" <kkuehl@cisco.com>, novel@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: evolution-exchange connector port

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:25:38 -0600, Alex Kiesel <kiesel@schlund.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 04:45 -0800, Kirby Kuehl (kkuehl) wrote:
>> Does the evolution-exchange port need an update due to gnutls version
>> bump?
>> Today I noticed I get " Cannot activate
>> 'OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_Component:2.4' : g_module_open of
>> '/usr/X11R6/lib/evolution/2.4/components/libevolution-calendar.so'
>> failed with `Shared object "libgnutls.so.12" not found, requred by
>> "libevolution-calendar.so"'
>>
>> i have libgnutls.so.15 in /usr/local/lib
>
> Hi,
>
> I cannot tell. What does gnome@ say?

Force rebuild all apps that depend on gnutls.

	# portupgrade -rf gnutls-1\*

Hey novel, can you add this in /usr/ports/UPDATING or do you want to see
my 'pkg_info -R gnutls-1\*' for you can bump those ports? There are a few
apps that was broke in here yesterday that was need to be bump, but I went
ahead with force rebuild all apps that depend on gnutls instead chase
ports that need to be bump.

Cheers,
Mezz

--