Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:14:10 -0500
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: raplayer 3.0 - trailer of welcome.ra

 +---
 | When I play the welcome.ra file with raplayer3.0 it sounds very fine
 | most of the time of the playback. Just at the end of the playback phase
 | I hear a glitch: A piece of the recording is played once again
 | and it sounds kind of corrupted.
 | Is anyone else seeing (hearing) this?
 +---

	I'm hearing something like this with appletview (Java) running
under Linux emulation.  I was happy to get Appletiewer running (last
night), so I haven't made any mention of it yet.

					--Gene

--
Gene W. Homicki                               gwh@spiders.com
Objective Consulting, Inc.                    http://www.spiders.com/