Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:27:47 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        Marjory <jolicom@globalserve.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: would like to know

Ludwig Pummer wrote:

> At 03:41 PM 12/9/98 , Marjory wrote:
> >I would like to know if freeBSD:
> >- support multi boot (I have win95 an NT)
>
> Yes. It comes with a simple boot manager (i don't know the name offhand) or
> you can install your own (booteasy, LILO, System Commander)

You can also use NT's boot manager, which has the advantage that you
don't have to go through 2 boot managers to get to 95/NT

> --Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com )
> ICQ UIN: 692441 (  ludwigp@email.com  )

  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd.
Bath, Avon, England.  Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com