Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:35:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@culverk.student.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   curious about rtc0

I'm just curious, but what are some reasons why the rtc0 device might not
show up in a systat -vm output?? It used to show up in this output, but
recently (I'm running -CURRENT) it just stopped showing up, and now
process accounting is not being done properly.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|