Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 2009 18:44:40 +0300
From:      Dan Naumov <dan.naumov@gmail.com>
To:        Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gptzfsboot and RELENG_7

Several posts made to this list AFTER the zfs v13 MFC to RELENG_7
indicated that even after that MFC, you still needed gptzfsboot from
8-CURRENT to be able to boot from a full ZFS system. Is this not the
case? I have a 7.2-STABLE built on May 30 and I do not have gptzfsboot
in my /boot, only gptboot. I didn't make any changes to the stock
Makefiles and used GENERIC kernel config. Do I need to adjust some
options for gptzfsboot to get built?

- Dan Naumov