Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:17:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG, andreas@klemm.gtn.com, pgsql-ports@postgreSQL.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG, scrappy@hub.org, maillist@candle.pha.pa.us
Subject:   Re: [PORTS] Pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, Update

 * Why?

Because it's a waste of time.  If you want to know what happened
before, anyone can go check the mail archives.

 * I belive the issue is clear, and the course of action identified.  Rather
 * than shutting us up, maybe you suggest how we avoid the breakage on the
 * next package?  I certainly do not know how (in the context of not having

As already suggested, specify the full pathname.

Satoshi