Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:27:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Pranav A. Desai" <pdesai1@cs.uh.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Howto create a bootable self installing CD ?

Hi all!
	How can I create a bootable CD that has an image of an existing
custom freeBSD system, such that when I pop the CD into any other machine
it will boot and install the image on the hard drive? So that I just
reboot the new machine and it will be up and running with the same
partitions and file system as the old one. I would appreciate any kind of
help, suggestions or pointers.

Thank you for your time.

-Pranav