Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:36:25 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        Peter Ulrich Kruppa <ulrich@pukruppa.net>
Subject:   Re: maybe OT, but involves OOO its slideshow fmt, ``Impress''

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 05:38:25PM +0200, Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 22.04.2009, 00:23 -0700 schrieb Gary Kline:
> > 	In any case, there are
> > 	two questions for this list.
> > 	The first, obviously, is subjective and is:
> > 	would having my stuff in slideshow fmt gain me a wider readership?
> Yes. Any sort of attractive presentation will draw more attention to
> your content than ordinary text without any pictures or animations.
>
> > 	The
> > 	second is:  anybody out there willing to clue me in on this stuff?
> I have always made very good experiences with technical questions of all
> kind on this list. Regarding your contents or lay-out and design there
> probably are better forums.

	Hm, okay.  WEll, there's not really any layout or design.   I may
	want to change the one .jpg file that i created.  Maybe givve the
	pages a different background or font, but that's the limitation
	of my ``artistic'' abilities.   Sound, music/page might be a
	help; I'll need volunteer help with this, and the -questions list
	isn't the place to post for that:)

	tHat said: how can I experiement with translating my html into
	slideshow format?  If this is a case of RTFM, where is the FM
	page website that will get me going.?

	thanks much,

	gary

--