Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:02:17 +0300
From:      "Igor' Robul'" <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        Stanislav Grozev <tacho@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2-release iso image md5 mismatch

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 11:44:15AM +0200, Stanislav Grozev wrote:
> Yesterday I downloaded the 4.2-release iso image from ftp.freebsd.org.
> the file burns fine to a cd, and the cd mounts fine. however, the
Stanislav,
But this is not mean that you can install everything on this CD :-(
For example, I have one 4.0-RELEASE CD which I can mount, and more, I
can read most of files on this CD, but I can't install FBSD from it.
Because some of sbin* files are corrupted :-(
So, now I will not burn to CD any image if it has incorrect checksum,
just because I don't have unneeded money. Even $1.5 for CD can be very
nice in some situations there in Russia.

--
Igor' Robul', Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia