Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 1996 02:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@Nuxi.cs.ucdavis.edu>
To:        mike@falcon.binghamton.edu (Mike Peck)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, gpalmer@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TinyFugue port update

> This is an update to my TinyFugue port. The one currently in the ports
> tree is version 3.5a16. I'd appreciate it if someone could commit this.

I installed this port, and have a few comments.

You ignore the setting of ${PREFIX}.  ``make PREFIX=/tmp/tf install''
built tinyfugue, *BUT* installed it in /usr/local.

Since they are all text files and usable on all architecures, the
"library" files go into .../share/tf-lib and not .../lib/tf-lb to be more
inline with hier(7)?

May I also suggest making the "lib" dir name "tinyfugue" rather than
tf-lib to make it easier to figure out what package the files go with.

-- David    (obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu)