Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:38:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alan McKay" <amckay@istop.com>
To:        <dinjo@touchtunes.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ANOTHER question on this list

> You're not making 'buddies' with many people in here (and subsequently,
> geetting help from) by complaining at how the list is set up. Take 5
> minutes, setup procmail, and be done. The ^TO catchall will grab *any*
> messages sent to, cc or forwarded to this list.

I've got it figured out even easier.  Just set up a 2nd account and
subscribedit to the list.  I'll look at procmail at some point, but there are too many
other more important things on my list ...

As I said in another post - not meaning to be a jerk or anything, it just
didnt make a whole lot of sense to me at a first glance.

cheers,
-Alan