Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 22:39:46 -0400
From:      mmr@netexp.net
To:        mmr@netexp.net
Subject:   ADD PHONE SEX TO YOUR SITE MAKE MOR

***********************PHONE SEX SELLS ON THE WEB***********************************

We are MMR, Ltd.  a web content provider.  We provide the latest Virtual chat phone programs on the net today.  Our program has the following features:

1+ dialing pattern ( No 900 or 800 turndowns)  all callers connect.
3 different area codes.  664, 767, 473
straight and gay programs
high holdtimes
monthly payment
weekly call stats.

TEST NUMBERS

1-664-410-4233
1-767-445-1140
1-473-407-8002

we pay 0.18 to 0.21 cents per minute based on volume
all numbers are individual to the webmaster

check out our web site at http://www.affordable-porn.com/phoneinfo.html

for numbers emial

company name
adderss
phone fax
full name for payment

FOR NUMBERS AND MORE INFO EMAIL

WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LINK OUR WEBSITE PLEASE SEND DETAILS.