Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:40:33 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Objections to rm'ing the libc/mips* bits?

In message: <3C9BCF57.625FEE86@mindspring.com>
            Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
: I thought for sure that this was really a subtle way of
: kicking them in the arse to get them to clean up and
: commit their code...  8-).

i started the mips port before all my time got sucked up in pccard
stuff, and am unlikely to finish.  They should be removed from the
tree.  If there are others that are doing a mips port, then they will
almost certainly need radically different bits to make it work.

Warner