Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 16:11:44 -0400
From:      System Admin <abeaupre@chemcomp.com>
To:        'Andrew Gallatin' <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        'FreeBSD Alpha' <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Can't install on DEC Alpha 600au

Yes, after verification, the kernel on the CD itself is Intel 80386 by =
the file command... :(

I feel so dumb. The problem is that I only have a 28.8 kbps access =
here... It will take years to download the damn image.. And the box =
itself is not linked to the net. Only local.=20

Nevermind.. My friend will make another one prompto! :)

Thanks again, and sorry for the stupid questions..

A.