Date:      Fri, 07 Mar 2008 03:40:54 -0800
From:      Dr Steve Hafia <drsteve.h208@gmail.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Invitation] PARTNERSHIP - ven. 7 mars 2008 ()

--000e0cd296180447d753afea6de106

openoffice@freebsd.org, vous =EAtes invit=E9(e) =E0 participer =E0

Titre : PARTNERSHIP
Heure : ven. 7 mars 2008 (Fuseau horaire : Ouagadougou)
Agenda=A0:
Description : Dr.STEVE HAFIA
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.
                       REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
Reply me here please.
Email:drsteve_hafia0@myway.com

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent =
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for thistransaction. I =
am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently hol=
ding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have th=
e opportunity of transfering the left over funds($11.5million) of one of my =
bank clients who died along w ith his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a pla=
ne crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on =
this web site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared b=
etween us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses.If=
 you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transferwill be fo=
rwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day.
yours,
Dr.Steve Hafia

Send your Reply to my new email address.
Email:drsteve_hafia0@myway.com

Vous pouvez afficher cet =E9v=E9nement sur : http://www.google.com/calendar/=
event?action=3DVIEW&eid=3DaWMzcjV0c3E4bTFvdTkzc2tzYWRhdGgwajggb3Blbm9mZmljZU=
BmcmVlYnNkLm9yZw&tok=3DMjIjZHJzdGV2ZS5oMjA4QGdtYWlsLmNvbTZlYzE1YTkyNWIyNWVhN=
mE0NWY5YjUyYzYzY2ViZjRkOGMyZDljNGE&ctz=3DAfrica%2FOuagadougou&hl=3Dfr

Vous recevez ce message =E0 l&#39;adresse openoffice@freebsd.org, car vous p=
articipez =E0 cet =E9v=E9nement.

Pour ne plus recevoir de notifications pour cet =E9v=E9nement =E0 l&#39;aven=
ir, refusez cet =E9v=E9nement. Vous avez =E9galement la possibilit=E9 de cr=
=E9er un compte Google Agenda sur la page http://www.google.com/calendar/ et=
 de d=E9finir vous-m=EAme les param=E8tres de notification pour l&#39;int=E9=
gralit=E9 de votre agenda.
--000e0cd296180447d753afea6de106--