Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:57:16 -0700
From:      Philippe Le Berre <philippe@le-berre.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Perl modules after buildworld?

Hi,

I had this box running with MySQL, Perl, DBI and the MySQL DBD,
everything was running okay. Today  I have cvsup'ed, buildworld,
buildkernel and so forth. After rebooting MySQL started,
fine...however all Perl's scripts using DBI failed ... Error in the
DBD::Mysql <<Can't load mysql.so ... can't find libmysql.so.9...>>
oops.  I have tried to delete & re-install the Mysql perl modules but
it failed on make test with the same error?  Did I miss something
with Perl when doing make buildworld & make installworld?

thanks,

-philippe