Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:59:07 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        gurab <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>, Nicole Harrington <nicole@nmhtech.com>, "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Hopkins FBI]

> That doesn't mean FreeBSD should be not explored as a gaming platform,
> however.  How 'bout a nice sailing simulator?

Then write one.  Until then, let's save the "we must think of the
children!" claptrap for another mailing list.  It's really not the
direction we want to be going in with this discussion and it's a waste
of time IN THIS FORUM.  I'm sure there are plenty of newsgroups and
other places more than adequately devoted to this discussion and it
should be held there, not here.

- Jordan