Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:19:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>
Cc:        David Nicholas Kayal <davek@saturn5.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm leaving the project

:Yes, we need to embrace the trolls and stop marginalizing them.  The
:Troll-man has been downtrodden for far too long, it is time for him to
:step into the light of society and be accepted for what he is...assuming
:they don't shrivel up and die in the light.  I don't know about you, but
:that's a risk I'm more than willing to take.
:
:--
:   \  |_ _|__ __|_ \ __| Jason Andresen        jandrese@mitre.org

   Yes, we should pull the poor guy out of the closet, kicking and screaming
   if we must, for his own good :-)

						-Matt