Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 02:40:59 +0700
From:      "Fred Muller" <fred@madtec.com>
Subject:   Web stat programs for FreeBSd

Hi,

I develop and maintain web sites and had to go for a co-located server
option last month. The company in charge of maintaining this server hardly
replies to my e-mail since i paid, and I am going through a lot of minor
problems. (I live in Asia and it's very hard for me to monitor everything on
this computer which is in the US).

They adviced me and installed FreeBSD on that server. At the moment the stat
program they set up (MKStats) does not work and they don't reply to my
emails (except with autoresponders!!!)

Do you know any stat programs that could be setup for different directories
(I guess they all do that) and would give me the following information:

- disk space of the dir
- traffic of the dir (bandwith usage)
- hits
- origin
- referrer
- different pages hit No.
- online access through any browser with instant stats (nice output would be
great, but not a priority)

and also that I could install with Telnet (I guess this is the only way).

Well I hope this was clear enough so you can answer.
Thanks a lot for your help

Fred