Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:00:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jason" <jason@tcpipbitch.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   psm not working on  Toshiba 1905-s301 and 5.0 Release

I searched the archives, found a few similair problems, and possible
resolutions, but none have worked for me.

In windows, it is shown as an Alps Glidepoint on irq12, however fbsd
refuses to find it.

The device.hints file shows the correct info.  I ran acpidump, but was not
quite sure what to look for.  (In one of the posts involving a sony with
similair problems, someone said to check for MOUE <which I suspect they
meant MOUSE> to get the ID to modify psm.c, but neither exist in acpidump
results)

Any ideas?