Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:23:34 -0700
From:      "Shawn Ramsey" <shawn@megadeth.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apach13-php3 port with IMAP?

I am trying to get the apache13-php3 port to compile with IMAP support. I
added the proper IMAP line to the Makefile (or at least I think i did) :

PHP3_CONF_ARGS= --prefix=${PREFIX} \
                --with-system-regex \
                --with-imap=/disk6/shawn/imap/imap-uw/work/imap-4.5/c-client
\
                --with-apache=${WRKSRC} \
                --with-config-file-path=${PREFIX}/lib \
                --disable-debug \
                --enable-track-vars

When I try to make, I get the following error during configure of php :

checking for IMAP support... configure: error: could not find mail.h in
/include
 !
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is the 2.2.8 port with Apache 1.3.3/PHP 3.0.5

--
Windows 95 (win-DOH-z), n. A thirty-two bit extension and graphical
shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system