Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:13:44 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome Pilot and Evolution

> From: Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
> Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:44:31 +0200
> Sender: owner-freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
>
> I've been trying to get my Palm Tungsten T3 to sync with evolution but
> no luck so far on FreeBSD 6.1.
>
> Is there a simple recipe I can follow?
>
> Thanks alot in advance.

While you don't explicitly state it, I am guessing that you are trying
to sync calendars. gnome-pilot used to contain a calendar conduit, but
it appears to have been removed a long time ago. (It was dropped from
the CVS back in 1999.) The conduit had serious problems. Mostly that
after syncing, the PDA would suddenly have double entries for every
event.

The old conduit had serious problems. Mostly that after syncing, the PDA
would suddenly have double entries for every event.While I have looked around, I have been unable to find an calendar
conduit that will work with Evolution. I'd love to find one.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)