Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:50:23 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Marcus_M=FCller?= <znek@mulle-kybernetik.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS patches.

On 01.11.2008, at 02:39, Peter Jeremy wrote:

> Can you please give us an indication as to when we might expect to see
> either an updated set of ZFS patches (or, better, the patches
> committed
> to -current).

Me too. ;-) I just want to second that request. While I'm also still
desperately waiting for an update, basically all I'd like to see at
this point is a rough schedule when I/we could expect all the recent
changes in Perforce to be in CVS HEAD for testing.

Cheers,

   Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com