Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:36:14 +0100
From:      Josef El-Rayes <j.el-rayes@daemon.li>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        acc@anthonychavez.org, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org
Subject:   Re: Project to improve FreeBSD PR

Michael Lucas:

> I would also recommend either using DN's site, or using one of the existing FreeBSD news sites if the goal is to create a site to handle news.

i also share this opinion. i think its good to try to embedd our ideas into existing things.

i would like to coordinate the bsd events thing with the people from daemonnews and the WWW-people of freebsd.org.

Anthony C. Chavez:

> Josef: You also may want to hold out on using slash or writing any PHP code.

Okay, i will wait until we all found a solution on how things work best.

greets, josef