Date:      Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:22:13 -0500
From:      Jonathan <jonathan@kc8onw.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Preview of the 0.9.3 multimedia/handbrake port update

Hello all,

I have handbrake building successfully on FreeBSD 7 32bit and it seems
to run fine. I would appreciate it if anyone interested could test this
out before I file a PR to have it committed to the tree as this is my
first significant port update.

The distfiles can be found at [1] and should be unarchived into
/usr/ports/distfiles/handbrake. The port itself can be found at [2].

If you have problems compiling please do a "make clean && script
build.log make" compress the log and send it to me.

Please let me know of any issues,
Jonathan Stewart

[1] http://www.kc8onw.net/~jonathan/temp/handbrake_distfiles.tar.bz2
[2] http://www.kc8onw.net/~jonathan/temp/handbrake_port_0.9.3.zip