Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 1998 00:04:32 -0500
From:      Norman C Rice <nrice@emu.sourcee.com>
To:        hamimi <hamimi@dataxprs.com.eg>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Fri, Jan 09, 1998 at 06:38:42AM +0200, hamimi wrote:
> I downloaded version 2.2.2 of freeBSD
> Everything works alright except one thing.
> When I boot from the hard disk and I type:
> /stand/sysinstall
> I receive the following:
> Error: This utility should only be run as root.
                                            ^^^^
`root' is the name of a user and the name of the base of the
file system. A bit confusing, but in this case, you must
become the `root' user in order to have sufficient privilege
to run this command. Your username will have to be a member
of the `wheel' group in /etc/group before you can use `su'
to become root. Try logging in as root (if you know the password).

--
Regards,
Norman C. Rice, Jr.