Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:56:32 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>
To:        "'dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au'" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: XFCE

Doug,
Your using hieroglyphics? D'ya want 'a trade, I'm using ancient Celtic =
runes, or at least that's what they look like. :P As for Xfce and mount =
tool, I'm afraid that Sun Solaris has spoiled the living hell out of a =
lot of us, your going to have to create your own. But, it's not all that =
hard. If you want I can email you the scripts and instructions on =
setting up the buttons to execute them.=20

Let me know if you're interested.
Mike Akers