Date:      Mon, 23 May 2005 14:19:42 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Svein Halvor Halvorsen <svein-freebsd-current@theloosingend.net>
To:        Roger Grosswiler <roger@gwch.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openoffice-setup not found

* Roger Grosswiler [2005-05-23 08:21 +0200]
>  after having installed the packages from openoffice, i tried to install
>  openoffice via openoffice-setup as explained in the manual. I only got
>  the message "openoffice-setup not found"
>
>  Is there a hint for openoffice? I even did not find oowriter..

I'm nut sure what kind of manual you are talking about, but on my system
these applications are installed as

openoffice.org-1.1.4-setup
openoffice.org-1.1.4-writer
&c.

These are just wrappers (or rather a wrapper) for

/usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/program/setup
/usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/program/writer
&c.