Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:37:25 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with xorg-vfbserver build

Hello,

Just chiming in here...

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 08:03:31PM -0700, Eric Anholt wrote:
> Not sure what would be going on here.  I just confirmed that it works
> for me.  Do you have any previous errors or warnings in your log related
> to freetype?  You might want to try forcing a reinstall of freetype2.

Well, XFree snapshots as of late seem to require freetype 2.1.8, it even
comes bundled with the source. I would be somewhat surprised to learn
that this is not so in X.org, since it is not that different from late
XFree snaps really, more of a rebadge. In any case, I did have to
upgrade freetype2 manually and now have a recent X snap running
(4.4.99.8)

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM